About Me

My photo
London, London, United Kingdom
Hello! I'm gonna remain anonymous for now since I don't wanna reveal who I am. All I'm gonna say is I am Chinese I'm gonna say this Blog is my place for when I feel in the mood to share what I'm going through and what's going on- but not the big details. My diary that I'll keep on filling (hopefully). Because I'm not best with diaries, I just incomplete them. I'm just an ordinary girl living a generation full of technology, judgement and racism. There's so many ideas I wanna share that'll explode like a coke bottle (metaphor from Girl Online-Zoe Sugg) Photography is the thang! Also nature! Hope you'll enjoy this. See you around
Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 May 2015

Friends | Thoughts

All about Friends
Hi everyone, in this Blog post I will be talking about friends.

Some people in this world may question: Are my friends real or fake?  What should I do if I had a fall out?

Do you guys ever get that panicky feeling after you had an argument or fall out, or am I the only one? (Let me know about it) That feeling makes you feel so down about yourself and it isn't a pleasure thing to experience.

A lot of friends you have will have ups and downs, smiles and frowns throughout your friendship. But do not worry, at some point they will forgive you. Unfortunately, sometimes there has to be one friend in your life.

Fake Friends
Fake friends are just basically friends that act like your friend, but they act fake behind your back.

From my own experience, the way you can tell they're or fake-or real is by a real friend, they're there every step of the way to support you.
The way they act with you is hard to tell; if they act like they have some attitude of not caring then that is not a good friend. This will take long to identify, but worth the time.

It is hard to say goodbye and move on from the one who hurts you, but just think: Who makes you happy? Someday you will feel better and move on.

Don't worry about it. In the end it is not your fault, the fakes do not appreciate your awesomeness, so find a friend that will.

My Quote
"You don't have time for those who waste your time"

Do you have any bad experiences of friends?
Let me know in the comments

HazzaMazza
X

No comments:

Post a Comment